We take Independence Day very seriously when it comes to freedom and food, because it’s one of the few holidays of the year that we not only celebrate our freedom, but people don’t flock to restaurants. No, the fourth of July is all about cool-inspiring cuisine and cookouts, and one of the most popular activities at even the classiest of cookouts is grilling. This very American activity is a fun way to gather friends and family, and for those searching for a little something extra on their plate, let this post be your guide to eating and independence.
We’ve assembled a list of a helpful handful of very edible grilling recipes that support you in celebrating America’s birthday with the most delicious of foods—seafood—so that all that’s left for you to do is pick your pack of playful patriots with whom to enjoy it and dive into the grilling fun.
13 Best Grilling Recipes:
- Mark's Surf & Turf Juicy Lucy
- Grilled Halibut
- BBQ Sauce for Grilled Lobster
- Grilled Shrimp
- Grilled Lobster Tails w/ Cilantro Butter
- "Grilled" Cheese Sandwich
- Grilled Lobster Pizza
- Perfectly Grilled Swordfish
- Grilled Gigantic Lobster Claws
- Grilling Tips >> Lobster Tails
- Grill Whole Live Lobsters
- Bacon-wrapped Lobster Bites
- Grilled Oysters w/ Chorizo Sauce