Thanks to Jessica Gavin for sharing this recipe.
Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: mins | Serves 6
- 1/4 cup olive oil, (60ml), plus more to grease the cooking grids
- 1 tablespoon honey, (15ml)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, (11g)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, (7g)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon paprika, sweet or smoked
- 2 pounds shrimp, (908g) peeled, deveined, tail on, 16/22 count
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, (30g) melted
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro, (4g)
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- In a large bowl whisk together olive oil, honey, garlic, salt, black pepper, lemon zest, lime zest, and paprika.
- Add shrimp to the bowl and toss with the marinade until evenly coated.
- The shrimp should marinate for at least 30 minutes before adding to the grill for maximum flavor.
- Thread the shrimp on skewers, about 5 per stick.
- Preheat grill over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low, the chamber temperature should be between 275 to 325ºF (135 to 163ºC).
- Add a small amount of oil on a folded piece of paper towel, and then carefully grease the cooking grid with the oil.
- Once the grill reaches the recommended temperature, add the shrimp skewers and close the lid.
- Cook shrimp until no longer translucent with a lightly charred surface, about 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer shrimp to a serving platter and brush with melted butter on both sides.
- Garnish shrimp with cilantro and serve with lemon and lime wedges.
Save $10 on Wild Caught Shrimp Today w/ coupon code "SPRING" | ORDER NOW