Thanksgiving Day Lobster Roll Recipe
Looking to do something different this holiday season? Try this on for size....
- Perfectly Cooked Lobster Meat (2 lbs)
- Brioche Rolls (8)
- New England Cranberry Chutney
- Our amazing Seafood Stuffing (1lb)
- Stick of butter
- Completely thaw lobster meat and seafood stuffing.
- Brown the inside of the brioche buns on medium heat.
- Sauté stuffing over medium heat, bringing a nice brown and crisp to the stuffing.
- Melt butter in sauce pan.
- Spoon generous portion of chutney on each side of the bun.
- Add stuffing to the bottom bun.
- Add lobster meat over stuffing.
- Drizzle melted butter over lobster meat (just a smidge)
- Place top bun on top and....
Prepare for an experience like no other. The Thanksgiving Day sandwich, re-imagined.