Maine Lobster Bloody Mary's
Wicked awesome for weekend brunch in the summertime! Are you ready to take your brunch game to the next level? This Bloody Mary recipe with Maine lobster tail garnish is for you!
- 2 Maine Lobster Tails - cooked & chilled
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp hot sauce (such as Tabasco)
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 lemon, sliced into wedges
- In a large pitcher, combine the tomato juice, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, celery salt, hot sauce, black pepper, smoked paprika, and garlic powder. Stir well to combine.
- Add the vodka to the pitcher and stir again.
- Divide the Bloody Mary mix among two glasses filled with ice.
- To garnish: skewer a cooked and chilled Maine lobster tail onto a large cocktail pick and place one in each glass.
- Cut the celery stalks into pieces and add them to the glasses.
- Squeeze a lemon wedge over each glass and use the remaining wedges as additional garnish.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- For an extra touch of flavor, try rimming the glasses with Old Bay seasoning before adding your ice and Bloody Mary mix.
- For a fun twist: Maine lobster claws make a wicked good garnish too!
- Do you prefer a non-alcoholic Blood Mary? No problem! Just omit the vodka and savor a delish Virgin Mary with Maine lobstah tail garnish instead.