Union Cantina Lobster Tacos
Disclosure and credit. I found this recipe on Skinny Taste and just had to share.
These lobster tacos are made with steamed chunks of lobster meat lightly seasoned with Old Bay, avocado and pico de gallo, topped with a spicy poblano crema. If you want to step up your fish taco game, you need these in your life!
- 20 oz steamed and chilled lobster meat 👉🏽OUR LOBSTER MEAT >
- 8 corn tortillas
- 8 tablespoons pico de gallo (homemade or store bought)
- 4 oz diced avocado (1 small)
- 8 teaspoons lime roasted poblano cream (recipe below)
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- cilantro or cilantro micro greens for garnish
- lime wedges, for serving
- 1/4 poblano pepper, with seeds, lightly sprayed with oil roasted in 350F oven 12 minutes
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 + 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- black pepper to taste
- For the Lime roasted poblano cream, place all in food processor until blended well.
- Season chilled lobster meat with old bay and fresh ground black pepper, to taste.
- Heat the tortillas directly over the flame.
- To assemble, top each tortilla with 1/2 oz avocado, 1 tablespoon pico de gallo, 2 1/2 oz lobster meat, 1 tsp of poblano cream and garnish with cilantro or micro greens.