Great and simple recipe the whole family will love to prepare and enjoy!
- (2) 1.5 whole Maine lobster or our perfectly cooked lobster meat.
- ½ yellow pepper julienned
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into slices on the bias
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3 large scallions cut into ½ pieces
- 2 medium baby bok choy quartered
- 3 tbs sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon white wine or vermouth
- ½ tbs soy sauce
- ½ tbs oyster sauce
- cilantro for garnish
- In a wok heat the sesame oil, sautée the pepper and carrots for 3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and scallions and sautéed until soft (about 4 minutes).
- Add the baby bok choy stirring until the leaves get wilted and dark
- Add wine, soy and oyster sauce
- Continue to sautee for another 3 minutes
- Add the lobster and toss just to warm up
- Off heat add cilantro (leaves or chopped)