This is a fan-favorite recipe, guaranteed to deliver "oooo's" and "aahhh's." Try with our to-die-for Fresh Maine Diver Scallops and impress your friends, family, or significant other at your next dinner or tailgate party.
- Fresh Scallops
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Boursin Cheese (optional)
- Espresso/Balsamic glaze
Step 1. Parmesan Crisp: on a cookie sheet with (buttered) tin foil, place two pinches of shredded Parmesan cheese. Add one pinch of grated Parmesan cheese to the middle of the shredded cheese. Do not make flat like cookies, as these will flatten during heating.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Step 2. Scallops: Pan sear scallops in butter or olive oil over medium heat. Look for a nice golden brown on each side of the scallop. Scallops are best served with a good sear on each side and rare in the middle.
Step 3. Bringing it Home:
- Place cooked Parmesan crisps on a platter.
- Place one seared scallop on each crisp.
- With a cheese knife, spread generously with boursin cheese on top (choose your favorite flavor).
- Drizzle just a little of the glaze...
- EAT and enjoy!