Maine Lobster Burrito Bowl
Sweet lobster and spice make everything nice in this flavorful, and filling burrito bowl. And yes, this bowl tastes as beautiful as it looks!
By: Erin Alvarez, sponsored by the Maine Lobster Marketing Collaborative
For the bowl:
- 1 cup cooked Maine Lobster meat
- 1 tsp oil
- ½ tsp cajun seasoning
- 1 ¼ cup cooked white (or brown) rice
- 1 cup black beans, drained, rinsed, and cooked
- 1 cup corn, cooked
- ½ avocado, sliced
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
For the creamy cilantro lime dressing:
- ½ avocado
- ⅓ cup cilantro
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 small garlic clove
- Salt and pepper to taste
- If you haven’t already, cook the rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Next, make the dressing: add all of the dressing ingredients to a small blender or food processor and pulse until smooth. If you’re having trouble getting it to mix, add 1-2 tablespoons of water.
- Place lobster meat in a bowl, then sprinkle the cajun seasoning over the top and stir to combine.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat, then add the seasoned lobster and cook for 2-3 minutes until water evaporates.
- Lastly, assemble the bowls: divide rice evenly amongst 2 bowls, then add the cooked beans, corn, avocado, and lobster meat.
- Drizzle with the dressing and enjoy!