By: Kim Friberg, Elk Mound, WI
- 1 each 8 oz. tube crescent rolls, sliced into 24 discs
- 4 Tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 8 ounces Maine Lobster meat, cooked and cut into 24 cubes - GET SOME
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Press a crescent roll disc into bottom and up sides of each hole in 2, 12-hole mini muffin pans.
- Baste liberally with half of the butter.
- Put 1 Maine Lobster cube in each hole. Baste with sherry and again with remaining butter. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes.
- Note: do not worry if the dough breaks a part a little.