Serves 6-8 people | courtesy of @lobsterfrommaine
- 1/2 cup light olive oil (or other light oil)
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/8 cup juice of one lemon
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 1 pound cheese tortellini, cooked well
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup celery, thinly sliced and celery leaves
- 1/3 cup red onion, 1/4″ dice
- 1/2 cup curly parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 pound Maine lobster meat
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, and garlic. Whisk thoroughly and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add tortellini, tomatoes, celery, onions, parsley and above dressing. Mix well.
- Fold in Maine lobster, salt and pepper, being careful not to shred the meat.