Maine Lobster and Artichoke Dip
Makes 4 servings
- 1 cup Maine Lobster meat, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 can artichoke hearts (approx. 10-12 to a can) -in water or marinated -drain artichokes and cut into chunks
- 8 ounces cream cheese (not low-fat)
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ cup Romano cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon fresh garlic, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons dry vermouth
- 1 Tablespoon dry mustard powder
- Place the artichokes and Maine Lobster in a medium bowl.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl. Blend with a fork until all the ingredients are smooth and creamy.
- Add the artichokes and Maine Lobster. Blend them in trying not to break them up much. (It will taste better to leave them somewhat in tact.)
- Bake in a pan at 350°F for 20-25 minutes. It should be lightly browned and bubbling.
- Serve with nacho chips, on crackers, or in a bread bowl. All are wonderful!