If anything can jump start a dinner, it's lobster. Add garlic, sherry, and tarragon smeared over fresh crostini and you've hit a home run.
- Lobster Meat of 2 1 and 1/2-lb. lobsters
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter (Organic is best.)
- 2 Tbsp. fresh tarragon, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 5 Tbsp. cream sherry
- 8 to 10 Tbsp. mayonnaise.
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegarette
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 14 to 16 fresh, buttered, grilled French baguette slices
Chop cooked lobster meat; place in a bowl and set aside. In a small skillet, melt butter on medium to medium-low heat. Saute garlic until soft and light golden brown. Add sherry, increasing heat to medium, medium-high to reduce to half the amount. (Be aware, this happens quickly.) Remove garlic mixture from stovetop and spoon ingredients into the bowl with lobster. Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. Spread a generous amount of lobster mixture on each baguette slice. Sprinkle with additional chopped tarragon and serve.