By: Cooking Light, Photo: Teresa Sabga | serves 8
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, divided
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 ounces coarsely chopped cooked Maine lobster meat - GET SOME
- 3 ounces 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 slices center-cut bacon, cooked and crumbled Cooking spray
- 8 medium jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise
- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
- Combine 2 tablespoons chives and next 6 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well with a rubber spatula. Spoon mixture evenly into pepper halves. Arrange peppers, filling side up, on a jelly-roll pan lightly coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425 ° for 10 to 15 minutes or until peppers are tender.
- Transfer peppers to a serving platter. Sprinkle evenly with remaining 1 tablespoon chives.