Jonah Crab Roll with Old Bay Butter
The Jonah Crab is landed fresh year-round, and harvested by lobster boats fishing around the Gulf of Maine.
When you make your crab roll using our exclusive Jonah Crab Roll/Old Bay Butter recipe, you're in for an amazing treat.
Start with our Jonah Crab Roll Kit
- Sauté 1 tablespoon of butter and brown New England split-top rolls on each side
- Melt Old Bay Butter in sauce pan
- Put (thawed) Jonah crab meat in rolls (thaw frozen meat overnight in fridge)
- Drizzle Old Bay Butter over crab meat
- Take a bite and bliss-out on heavenly flavor!
Watch our Founder/Chief Curator, Mark Murrell demonstrate how to create this flavorful crab roll recipe!