How To Prepare Tina Cannon's Nashville Hot Lobster
Here’s everything you need to kickoff your Super Bowl feast like a champion!
Wild-caught Maine lobstah tails, Big Green Egg’s Nashville Hot Seasoning, Savannah Bee Company Hot Honey, and a game-winning recipe from American BBQ Champion, Chef Tina Cannon.
Ready. Set. SNACK!
- 2 pounds GML split lobster tails
- BGE Nashville Hot Seasoning
- Skewers 1 stick salted butter
- 2 TBL SBC Hot honey
- While your BGE heats up to 400 and soak your skewers in water for approximately 20 minutes, allowing the split lobster tails to thaw.
- If you would like to skewer your lobster tails, skewer the tails from the open end to the tail.
- Sprinkle a nice even coat of BGE Nashville Hot seasoning on the meat side of your tails and set aside.
- Heat 1 stick of salted butter, 2 TBL Savannah Bee Company hot honey and 1 TBL of BGE Nashville Hot Seasoning until it’s combined and bubbly. And set aside.
- Grill your GML tails shell side down for 5 minutes and flip to meat side down for approximately 3 minutes (140 degrees) do not overcook.
- Brush with your Nashville hot honey butter to make sure you get all of that deliciousness all over the meat of the lobster, then pour the rest all over the top, and serve.
Allow Tina to take you through the steps:
No Big Green Egg?
Prepare in the Oven:
- Place oven on broil mode and allow to heat up for 5 minutes
- Place seasoned and prepared lobster tails on the middle rack for approximately 20 mins.