Grilled Corn & Maine Lobster Stuffed Poblanos
Recipe by: Matt Robinson, courtesy of Maine Lobster Marketing Collaborative | Serves: 4
Prepare your tastebuds for a fiesta with this flavorful take on stuffed poblanos!
- 1/2 lb. ready-to-eat Maine Lobster Meat
- 4 ears fresh corn, husked
- 4 Poblano Peppers
- 1 green onion stalk, green part only
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Pinch of cayenne, salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Preparation: Heat grill to high.
- Lightly brush corn with vegetable oil.
- Place corn on grates, grill for 5-7 minutes, turning every 2 minutes to char on all sides. Remove corn from the grill and set aside. Once cooled, cut kernels off the cob.
- In a large bowl, combine the lobster meat, corn kernels, mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, chili powder, and cayenne. Fold in queso fresco and chopped cilantro.
- Place the poblano peppers on a baking sheet and fill with lobster and corn mixture.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the grill. Close the lid and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the grill and serve immediately.