Mahi Mahi is one of the most popular fishes to grill. It has great flavor and is super easy to prepare on the grill. Prepare for an amazing Mahi Mahi experience with this flavorful recipe!
- Heavy duty foil
- Metal tongs
- A Grill (of course)
- Mahi Mahi
- Olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Get a small bowl and mix together the dry seasonings.
- Coat the fish (after thawing) in olive oil. A basting brush works great for this.
- Season the Mahi Mahi with the dry seasonings.
- Heat the grill to medium high heat.
- Put the fish on the grill. Cook for 3-5 minutes on each side. The Mahi Mahi will easily flake with a fork when done.