Easy & Delicious Air Fryer Salmon
Could your dinner plans use some new flavor?
Now you can shake up your meal routine with this easy-peasy air fryer salmon recipe! With just a few ingredients and less than 15 minutes of cook time, you'll be cruisin' down flavor lane before you know it.
- 2 Fresh Atlantic Salmon fillets
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F (200°C) for 5 minutes.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Drizzle olive oil over the salmon fillets and use your fingers to spread it evenly.
- Place the salmon fillets in the air fryer basket, skin-side down.
- Air fry the salmon for 10-12 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F (63°C) and the flesh is opaque.
- Serve hot with lemon wedges, if desired.
- Enjoy your wicked delicious and healthy air fryer salmon!