Keep your cool during these hazy summer days with this refreshing Maine lobster recipe. Simple and delicious, you might want to put this one in your weekly dinner rotation!
Recipe by Erin Lynch; courtesy of Maine Lobster Marketing Collaborative. Serves 4.
Ingredients: 1 pound cooked Maine lobster meat, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Tablespoon minced shallots
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 head butter lettuce, torn, for serving (red or green)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together shallots, olive oil, orange juice, lime juice, basil, parsley, salt, and dijon. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Add lobster, toss to coat, and chill for at least 1 hour (or up to 1 day).
- When ready to serve, arrange the lettuce on a serving plate and place the lobster on top. Sprinkle with avocado and radishes, and serve.