Spice up your dinner at home with this unique and flavorful Maine lobster recipe.By: Platings and Pairings, sponsored by the Maine Lobster Marketing Collaborative
4 large Maine Lobster tails, raw
4 Tablespoons butter, melted
2 cloves garlic, minced or grated
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
1 Tablespoon Cajun spice
Lemon wedges, for serving
Parsley, to garnish
Melted butter, for serving
- Preheat the broiler to high.
- With sharp kitchen shears, cut the top of the lobster shell down to the tip of the tail. You want to cut through the top, but not the bottom shell or the meat.
- Spread open the shell on top and pull the meat upward, separating it from the bottom shell. Slightly push the shell together so it looks like the meat is sitting on top.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, garlic, lemon juice, and cajun spice. Drizzle the butter mixture over the lobster meat.
- Place on a middle-upper rack of the oven and broil until the lobster meat is opaque throughout and lightly browned, about 8-10 minutes (or 1 minute per ounce of individual tail).