Avocado Maine Lobster Salad
Courtesy of Maine Lobster Marketing Collaborative | Makes 6 lettuce wraps
Cool, crisp lettuce meets creamy avocado and sweet Maine lobster. No cooking required. How refreshing!
- 1 lb. Maine lobster meat, thawed
- ⅓ cup celery, chopped
- 2 tbsp shallot, minced
- ¼ cup mayo
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 ½ avocado
- 1 head Boston or romaine lettuce
- 1 tbsp green onion (or chives), for garnish
- Chop thawed lobster into half-inch pieces and place them in a bowl.
- Add the celery, shallot, mayo, lemon juice, salt, and pepper to that bowl and stir to combine.
- Scoop the lobster mixture out onto the lettuce wraps, then add the sliced/diced avocado.
- Add green onion for garnish (optional) and enjoy!