Air Fryer Crab Cakes
Our crab cakes arrive frozen this recipe calls for cooking from frozen.
- At medium-high heat, sauté crab cakes until brown on each side.
- Cut each crab cake in half.
- Place in air fryer, set to 400-degrees.
- Cook for 6-8 mins, or until hot in center.
Add Mark's Spicy Crab Cake Sauce:
- Two parts sour cream and one part mayo
- Add Garlic salt (tsp), whole lime juice, and hot sauce (as much or as little as you prefer)
- Add tablespoon of Dijon mustard.
- Mix thoroughly
- Taste and make sure you love it!