Our Maine Crab Roll Kit is a cinch to put together. Just follow these simple tips and you should be chowing down on some Maine goodness in less than 5 minutes.
- Mainer Tip: empty all of the Crab meat you plan to use in a strainer and let the Crab meat strain for about 15 mins...trust me, it helps.
- Get your skillet or sauté pan going on medium heat
- While that is warming up, grab a mixing bowl
- Place the fresh Crab meat in the bowl
- Spoon some mayo in the mixing bowl (less is more in this case)
- Rip open the signature spice blend* and add to the mix
- Bring your attention back to the skillet or sauté pan
- Butter each side of the bun and place down in the sauté pan
- While one side is "browning" mix up the Maine Crab meat, mayo and spice blend
- Mix it up a little more
- Flip the bun over if it is nice and brown and brown the opposite side.
- Grab a good size spoon and some plates
- Now that the buns are browned on each side, time to combine the mixture with the bun!
- Place on a plate, or simply keep in your hand and get to "CHOWIN" down!
- Leave the dishes for later, savor the each delectable bite!
- Finally, order another kit for someone you love!
*SPICE BLEND: Dill,parsley, lemon pepper, celery seed, sea salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and chives
P.S. Don't forget to tell us how AWESOME the rolls were.