20 Minute Maine Lobster Boil Prep Tips
Follow these simple steps to enjoy your Maine Lobstah Boil in 15-20 minutes flat! Serves 2 Maine Lobster-Lovers.
Maine Lobster Boil, In-Bag Prep Steps
Do Not Open The Bag Until Step #8!
- Thaw under refrigeration for 24 hours.
- On stovetop, bring 4 quarts of water to a boil.
- Drop entire boil bag (yes, the bag included!) into boiling water.
- Bring to a simmer & reduce heat to Medium.
- Let simmer for 15-20 minutes; stir every 5 minutes
- Carefully (bag will be HOT) remove entire boil bag - yup, bag & all here too.
- Let sit at room temperature for 3-5 minutes.
- Using kitchen shears, cut top of bag & empty contents onto the serving vessel of your choice.
- Enjoy your authentic Maine Lobster Boil
Oops! I Opened The Bag. No worries! Prepping your lobster boil is still easy-peasy. Check out this quick video and alternative prep instructions below:
- Empty (thawed) contents into pan on stove top.
- Bring to a boil (no need to add any water)
- Simmer for 20 mins; stir every 5 minutes.
- Cover pan & let sit at room temperature for 3-5 minutes.
- Empty contents into serving vessel of your choice.