Serves 8 | courtesy of @lobsterfrommaine and Cooking Light
Just when you thought nachos could not get anymore awesome...
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup very thinly sliced radishes
- 1/4 finely chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 6 1/2 ounces Pepper jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 cup 2% reduced-fat evaporated milk
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 12 ounces blue or yellow corn tortilla chips
- 12 ounces coarsely chopped cooked Maine Lobster meat
- 1 diced peeled avocado
- Combine 1/4 cup cilantro and next 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; toss to combine. Set aside.
- Place cheese in a medium saucepan. Sprinkle cheese with cornstarch; toss to combine.
- Add milk to pan. Cook over low heat until cheese melts and mixture thickens, stirring constantly with a whisk. Stir in salt.
- Arrange chips in a single layer on a large serving platter. Drain tomato mixture. Sprinkle evenly with drained tomato mixture, lobster, and avocado. Drizzle evenly with cheese sauce. Sprinkle evenly with remaining 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro.