Grilled Pineapple & Lobster Avocado Toast
Mother's Day is right around the corner! Our friends over at KneadGod cooked up this special recipe to help you give the #1 Mom in your life the five-star treatment she deserves.
Note from the chef: This delicious and decadent brunch dish is the perfect balance of sweet, savory, and creamy, and it's sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
Easy head start: Catch 2 LBs Pre-Cooked Maine Lobster Claw & Knuckle Meat
- 4-6 ounces chopped Maine lobster claw meat
- 2 slices of artisan ciabatta bread
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/2 cup mashed avocado (around 4 avocados)
- 8 slices of grilled pineapple, halved
- Flaky salt for sprinkling
- Mixed greens for serving
- Balsamic glaze for drizzling
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium heat.
- Butter the ciabatta bread and grill for 2-3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Spread the mashed avocado on the toasted bread.
- Top with the grilled pineapple, lobster meat, and flaky salt.
- Serve immediately with mixed greens dressed with balsamic glaze, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
To make this dish, grill some sweet pineapple until it's golden brown and slightly charred. Then, spread some mashed avocado on a slice of toast and top it with the grilled pineapple, lobster meat, and a sprinkle of flaky salt. Serve immediately with a side of your favorite brunch beverage.
Secrets From The Chef:
- For a more flavorful avocado spread, mash in a ripe avocado with 1/4 teaspoon of lime juice, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 1/4 teaspoon of garlic salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- To grill the pineapple, cut it into 1-inch chunks and brush it with olive oil. Grill for 2-3 minutes per side or until golden brown and slightly charred.