Bacon wrapped maple lobster
Lobster, bacon, maple syrup
Seriously…do I even need to give this one an intro?
YIELD 12 pieces
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 6-8 minutes
CATEGORIES Snacks, party ideas, delicious
DIFFICULTY LEVEL Very straight forward
Lobster tail meat, cooked, large diced(scallop sized) 1 lb
Bacon, applewood smoked, sliced cut in half 1 lb
Salt & FGBP t.t.
Maple syrup as needed
- Set oven to broil.
- Cut the bacon slices in half width wise.
- Sprinkle the lobster meat with salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Dip the lobster meat in maple syrup.
- Place a piece of lobster in the center of the bacon and wrap fully and skewer with a tooth pick. Repeat with all pieces of lobster.
- Lay all of the bacon wrapped lobster on a baking sheet and place in the oven on the middle rack.
- After 4-6 minutes flip all of the pieces to ensure even cooking.
- Finish in the oven for another 2-3 minutes until the bacon is cooked.
- Serve immediatly.
- Baking sheet
- Add scallions into the wrap or serve on lettuce wraps with a small diced tomatos for a carb free lobster BLT!