- Authentic Maine Lobster Roll Kit for 4
- Kit includes: 1 LB Maine Lobster Meat (claw & knuckle/flash-frozen), 4 New England Split Top Buns & our exclusive, top-secret spice blend
- 1 LB Luscious Maine Lobster Mac & Cheese
- 4 Decadent Maine Whoopie Pies
- Lobster meat is sustainable, hand-harvested & perfectly pre-cooked
- Flash-frozen to lock in ocean-freshness
- Detailed prep instructions included
- Shipped overnight from Portland, Maine
Our Maine Lobster Roll Feast starts with our famous lobster roll kit - essential for the best Maine lobster roll ever. This easy to prepare, delicious kit for four comes with one pound of sweet Maine lobster claw & knuckle meat - wild-caught, hand harvested, perfectly pre-cooked and flash-frozen for ocean freshness; 4 classic New England style split-top buns; and our exclusive top-secret spice blend created by an award winning Maine lobster chef. *Mayo not included. We recommend 2 tablespoons per roll, or skip the mayo and add melted butter to taste.
We then add one generous pound of our luscious lobster macaroni and cheese, handmade just for Get Maine Lobster in our Portland, ME kitchen. This velvety Maine lobster mac & cheese is packed full of succulent lobster claw & knuckle meat, and topped with buttery breadcrumbs. Once tried, you'll never go back to the boxed stuff!
This ultimate lobster roll feast is complete with four decadent, chocolatey Maine Whoopie Pies. Made by a historic Maine bakery credited by many to be the inventors of the original Whoopie Pie.
Please Note: With the increased demand for Maine lobster, and limited supply during certain times of the year, there may be instances where partnering with our Canadian neighbors is essential. Rest assured, the partners that we have hand-selected are respected industry-wide for their exceptional quality and practices.
- How to make Maine Lobster Rolls at home
- How to prepare our Maine Lobster Mac & Cheese
- Learn what makes Maine Whoopie Pies so amazing
Packed For Guaranteed Freshness
See how we go the extra mile to make sure your order reaches your home 100% fresh (even when frozen!)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Our prices are higher than most seafood retailers for a few reasons…
The Maine lobster we ship isn't just any lobster. It's the best of the catch... harvested by hand, graded by hand, packed with care by hand, then delivered by hand right to your doorstep – the day after it ships!
Our customers get only the strongest, liveliest lobsters from each catch. Second-tier lobsters then go to local restaurants and grocery stores. This makes our lobsters higher quality than even what most Mainers can get locally!
Also, it’s quite the challenge to deliver fresh Maine lobster to any U.S. address within 24 hours. Our Priority Overnight Shipping costs more and it factors into our prices.
During these strange times, Fedex and UPS have drastically limited their responsibility for shipments. This is why we partnered with Route (backed by Lloyds of London) to give you peace of mind.
The Route Shipping Protection safeguards your order from loss, damage & theft. It's our way to provide peace-of-mind and help ensure your package will safely reach your hands after we hand it over to the shipping company.
Once you've selected the products you’d like please follow the steps below:
1. Click on Add to Cart.
2. Click CHECKOUT or MY CART, when ready to complete the order.
3. Select your delivery date from the calendar and click UPDATE
4. Enter your email address then your billing and shipping addresses.
5. Review the order total. Add any discount code or gift code you have.
6. Enter your credit card details.
7. Review your order details and shipping address then click COMPLETE MY ORDER.
8. Order complete! You should now see a Transaction results page and a receipt in your inbox.
That's the cool thing, at checkout you get to choose when your order arrives any Tuesday - Friday. Some areas have Saturday arrival available.
NOTE: There is an extra $15 fee for Saturday arrivals.
Check your email inbox. UPS and Get Maine Lobster both email you the tracking number!
For UPS Tracking Status Call 1-800-742-5877 or visit UPS online
YES. All online orders are encrypted and your credit card information is not stored.
You will notice “https” when you’re checking out; this ensures the checkout is secure. Every transaction is 100% PCI compliant via Shopify checkout.
Thaw can happen sometimes. Not to worry. Make sure that the contents are below 40 °F. If you feel the contents aren't below 40 °F, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are located at 48 Union Wharf in Portland, ME.
EMAIL is usually best to reach us: email@example.com
You can also give us a call at: 866-562-4817