—a crab cake that actually tastes like crab meat.
We use locally-sourced ingredients, including generous portions of our fresh Maine crab meat when building these cakes. No flavor disguises, just pure, sweet and savory flavor in every bite.
- (10 or 20) 4-oz Maine Crab Cakes
- Meticulously hand-picked 100 percent fresh minced Maine Jonah crab meat
- Made with minced Jonah Crab Meat, Lemon Juice, Mayo, Egg, Panko Bread Crumbs, Roasted Red Bell Peppers, Minced Scallions, Dijon Mustard, Worcestershire Sauce, Garlic Powder, Old Bay Seasoning, Franks Red Hot Sauce, Black Pepper.
- Cooking instructions included
- Melt a small amount of butter in a saute pan on medium high.
- Place frozen crab cake in pan, sear on first side then flip and sear on the other side.
- Place in 400 degree oven until center is hot (about 10-15 minutes).
- Serve with your favorite sauce.
Review: "I have recommended your website to many of my co-workers for a great New England seafood experience! I will be ordering again in the near future, and hopefully some of my co-workers will, too. Keep up the amazing work! Kudos to a great company, employees, service, and wonderful seafood! Thank you for this amazing experience!” Warmest regards," —Marilyn, TX