Ready for the Grill 👍🏼
Looking for an awesome appetizer? Our split Maine lobster tails, perfect for the grill and ready in 5-6 minutes!
- (2, 4, 6 LBs) of Wild caught Maine Lobster Tails (4-5 oz)
Pre-Split for grilling
7 - 8 Lobster Tails (14 - 16 Lobster Tail Halves) per 2 lbs
- Complete instructions included
- Combine olive oil (or melted butter) and lemon juice in small mixing bowl.
- Brush mixture onto meat side of lobster tails.
- Lightly season with seafood rub.
- Place lobster tails onto grill (shell side down) and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- For optional grill marks on meat, flip tails for 15-20 seconds at end of cook time being careful not to overcook.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.