Choose the best Backyard Boss package for your feast!
- Picnic: 4 Maine Lobster Tails, 1 LB Teriyaki Tips, 4 Blackened Salmon, 1 LB Tiger Shrimp
- Beach BBQ: 8 Maine Lobster Tails, 2 LB Teriyaki Tips, 8 Blackened Salmon, 2 LB Tiger Shrimp
- Family Feast: 12 Maine Lobster Tails, 3 LB Teriyaki Tips, 12 Blackened Salmon, 3 LB Tiger Shrimp
- Block Party: 16 Maine Lobster Tails, 4 LB Teriyaki Tips, 16 Blackened Salmon, 4 LB Tiger Shrimp
Are you ready to reclaim your "Grill Father" seat at the head of the (picnic) table? Then look no further than this ultimate BBQ worthy assortment, created for those who love to grill.
Assortment starts with our customer-favorite, sweetest 4-5 ounce Maine lobster tails. 100% wild-caught by hand, from our icy Maine waters, and immediately flash-frozen to lock in that ocean-fresh flavor. These premium 4-5 oz. Maine lobster tails come from smaller “sweet” lobsters, and the medium size tail is just the right portion for so many recipes.
We then add mouthwatering Teriyaki Steak Tips sourced from our friends at Pineland Farms, a natural beef producer based in Maine. They're committed to producing the highest quality all-natural beef from cattle raised in the Eastern region of the country. Their cattle are born, raised and harvested exclusively in the USA, fed a strict vegetarian diet, and are antibiotic-free from birth.
Expertly Pre-Seasoned Blackened Salmon Dishes add even more flavor to the mix. Imbued with hues of hickory, paprika, garlic, cayenne, thyme, jalapeño and more - all topped with delicious smoked butter.
Last but far from least, comes our succulent Tiger Shrimp. Sure to take any backyard soiree to the next level.
- How To Cook Maine Lobster Tails at Home
- Best Homemade Cocktail Sauce Recipe
- Learn More About Pineland Farms
Get Maine Lobster™ Promise: Our Maine lobsters are wild-caught by Maine lobsterwo/men dedicated to preserving the sustainability of the Maine lobster industry and engage in practices that ensure its health and vitality. Each lobster is hand-selected with care and humanely by experienced lobster-handling experts and packaged with sustainable, environmentally-friendly materials.