- 1 Pound of perfectly cooked lobster meat
- 1 Pound of hand-picked Jonah crab meat
- 3 center-cut Baseball sirloins
- Pint of lobster stew
- 6 Whoopie Pies
- Free Shipping
Paul's "Keep it Simple" Prep Tips:
- Be sure to fully defrost everything.
- Warm lobster and crab meat in separate sauce pans, using one to two tbls of butter.
- Once thawed, warm up lobster stew on med/low heat in a sauce pan.
- Prepare steak to your desired temperature. I like to sear each side and then bake at 400 for 6-8 minutes (I like it rare).
- Once sirloins are cooked to your liking, slice thinly prior to slider preparation.
- Butter the inside of the slider rolls and brown on griddle or pan.
Option for crab: combine sweet chili sauce and mayo/miracle whip to create a sweet spicy cream. 70-30 sweet chili-mayo/miracle whip.
Putting it All Together:
- Lobster Slider ~ Add Lobster meat to the base bun. Top with some sirloin and top with a splash of Stew and top with bun.
- Crab Slider ~ Add Crabmeat to the base bun. Top with sirloin and a slather of the sweet and spicy cream. Top with bun...... Yum!!
- Ultimate Slider ~ Pile all the ingredients high between your grilled buns and dip into the warm lobster stew........ Northern Comfort at its BEST!!!