- 2 LBs Succulent Shrimp (Frozen)
- Perfect bite-sized 90/100 shrimp; peeled, de-veined & tail off
- 8 Classic New England Split-Top Rolls
- Velvety Old Bay Butter (10 oz.)
- Shipped overnight from Portland, Maine
Savor a taste of summer any time of year with our classic Shrimp Roll Kit featuring succulent shrimp, rich Old Bay Butter, and New England style Split-Top Rolls.
Our easy to use kit starts with two pounds of sweet shrimp (frozen) - peeled, de-veined, tail-off, and the perfect 90/100 bite-size for making the best shrimp roll of your life.
We then add a generous portion of our small-batch Old Bay Butter handmade in our Portland, ME kitchen with just the right amount of kick. Kit is complete with eight classic New England Split-Top Rolls.
All delivered straight from our Portland, Maine dock to your doorstep!
How to make the best shrimp roll - starting with our easy Shrimp Roll Kit
- Start by slowly melting your Old Bay Butter
- Keep Old Bay Butter on burner; medium heat
- Sauté shrimp in your warm Old Bay Butter
- Set aside once fully cooked; burner on low heat to keep warm
- Brown your New England Split-Top Rolls
- Tuck cooked shrimp into your eight rolls
- Drizzle remaining Old Bay Butter over rolls
- Enjoy beachside picnic flavor!
Get Maine Lobster™ Promise: Our Maine lobsters are wild-caught by Maine lobsterwo/men dedicated to preserving the sustainability of the Maine lobster industry and engage in practices that ensure its health and vitality. Each lobster is hand-selected with care and humanely by experienced lobster-handling experts and packaged with sustainable, environmentally-friendly materials.
Packed For Guaranteed Freshness
See how we go the extra mile to make sure your order reaches your home 100% fresh (even when frozen!)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Our prices are higher than most seafood retailers for a few reasons…
The Maine lobster we ship isn't just any lobster. It's the best of the catch... harvested by hand, graded by hand, packed with care by hand, then delivered by hand right to your doorstep – the day after it ships!
Our customers get only the strongest, liveliest lobsters from each catch. Second-tier lobsters then go to local restaurants and grocery stores. This makes our lobsters higher quality than even what most Mainers can get locally!
Also, it’s quite the challenge to deliver fresh Maine lobster to any U.S. address within 24 hours. Our Priority Overnight Shipping costs more and it factors into our prices.
During these strange times, Fedex and UPS have drastically limited their responsibility for shipments. This is why we partnered with Route (backed by Lloyds of London) to give you peace of mind.
The Route Shipping Protection safeguards your order from loss, damage & theft. It's our way to provide peace-of-mind and help ensure your package will safely reach your hands after we hand it over to the shipping company.
Once you've selected the products you’d like please follow the steps below:
1. Click on Add to Cart.
2. Click CHECKOUT or MY CART, when ready to complete the order.
3. Select your delivery date from the calendar and click UPDATE
4. Enter your email address then your billing and shipping addresses.
5. Review the order total. Add any discount code or gift code you have.
6. Enter your credit card details.
7. Review your order details and shipping address then click COMPLETE MY ORDER.
8. Order complete! You should now see a Transaction results page and a receipt in your inbox.
That's the cool thing, at checkout you get to choose when your order arrives any Tuesday - Friday. Some areas have Saturday arrival available.
NOTE: There is an extra $15 fee for Saturday arrivals.
Check your email inbox. UPS and Get Maine Lobster both email you the tracking number!
For UPS Tracking Status Call 1-800-742-5877 or visit UPS online
YES. All online orders are encrypted and your credit card information is not stored.
You will notice “https” when you’re checking out; this ensures the checkout is secure. Every transaction is 100% PCI compliant via Shopify checkout.
Thaw can happen sometimes. Not to worry. Make sure that the contents are below 40 °F. If you feel the contents aren't below 40 °F, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are located at 48 Union Wharf in Portland, ME.
EMAIL is usually best to reach us: email@example.com
You can also give us a call at: 866-562-4817