Our Maine Lobster Roll Kit is a cinch to put together. Just follow these simple tips and you should be chowing down on some Maine goodness in less than 5 minutes.
- Mainer Tip: empty all of the meat you plan to use in a strainer and let the lobster meat strain for about 15 mins…trust me, it helps.
- Get your skillet or sauté pan going on medium heat
- Mix the picked lobster meat, mayo, and spice kit
- Butter each side of the New England split-top buns
- In the skillet, brown each side of the bun
- Once the buns are golden brown, it’s time to put it all together
- Spoon in one hand and a bun in the other, scoop the lobster meat mix and place into the bun, two scoops per roll!
- Finally, order another kit for someone you love! VIEW LOBSTER ROLL SPECIALS 👈