Psst...Orders for Father's Day 2021 deliveries have closed, but you can still save! Use coupon code: DAD20 for 20% OFF our entire Dads & Grads Collection. SAVE NOW>
Each year, lists of "Top 25 Gifts for Dad" flood the Internet. More often than not, they are "things" to add to dad's collection and will likely collect dust within a few months. Instead of focusing on what dads do want, focus on what they don't! I'm a dad...it's the one day of the year I am actually "heard".
Here's my list of 5 things I want nothing to do with on Father's Day:
- Making decisions
- Driving [unless alone]
- Looking for the remote
Easy right? I find joy in the simple things in life, great food and drink along with some comfort. Don’t rack your brain coming up with the greatest gift for Dad. Remember what he wants - and what he doesn’t want. Do a combination of both and you’ll make Dad happy!
Easy To Prepare, Real Dad Approved:
- Sweet Maine lobster tails ready for the grill > Thaw, grill, eat, repeat!
- Add even more flavor: Maine lobster tails & steak tips> Grilling at its best!
- Fresh Maine Jonah Crab roll kit > 5 minutes of super-easy prep
- Live Cull Maine lobsters > steam for 15 mins, crack and eat
- Summer party starter appetizer pack> Feast like a champion