June’s Mystery Box is all about grilling and chilling. Just in time for Father’s Day, this flavorful assortment will help you celebrate this weekend in style.Inside our June Mystery Box
- 4 Sweetest Maine Lobster Tails (4-5 oz.): A sweet customer-favorite year after year. These succulent tails come from smaller “sweet” Maine lobsters, and the 4-5 oz. portion is a perfect size for so many recipes! Flash-frozen for ocean-freshness.
- 2 Cracked Pepper Salmon on Cedar Planks (5 oz.): For grilled salmon at its best! Each flash-frozen salmon steak comes with a solid cedar plank made for the grill. As your fish steams gently in the heat of the grill, it stays tender and moist, and picks up all the woodsy flavors from the cedar. Yum!
- 1 LB Tiger Shrimp: Plump and juicy, these succulent morsels will make your shrimp cocktail or other favorite appetizer recipe extra impressive. Flash-frozen for ocean-fresh flavor.
- Soak the Cedar Plank: very important. Soak in tap water for 1 to 2 hours.
- Spark the Grill: bring to 350-degree heat
- Lay the Cedar Plank on the Grill
- Place Salmon on the Cedar Plank
- Grill for 12 - 15 Minutes: Grill until the salmon is uniformly pink in the center. Start checking the salmon for doneness after about 12 minutes. Small or thinner fillets will cook more quickly than larger or thicker cuts.
- Pull from Grill and ENJOY!