- 3 pounds halibut steaks (1 inch thick)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands® Dill Weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place halibut in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the sour cream, Parmesan cheese, butter, dill, salt and pepper; spoon over halibut.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with paprika. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts12 ounces equals 423 calories, 21 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 123 mg cholesterol, 539 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 51 g protein.
Originally published as Baked Halibut in Taste of Home June/July 2001, p60