For an added richness to the already full-bodied sandwich, we’ve taken the plunge and inserted a slice of fresh mozzarella cheese.
- 1 – 12 Pack Slider Rolls
- 2 – .5LB Picked Maine Crab Meat
- 6 – Slices of Bacon cooked and cut in half.
- 1 – Roma Tomato
- 1 – Ripe Avocado
- 1 to 2 cups Heavy Cream.
- 1 to 2 Limes
- Cook Bacon slices in Saute Pan to desired crispness and set aside on paper towel.
- In Sauce Pan add Heavy Cream and bring to a boil. Add Fresh lime juice of 1 Lime. You may add more to taste. Let Cream and Lime reduce to a good consistency, set aside.
- With a sharp knife, slice the tomatoes. Peel and slice avocado.
- In Saute pan over Medium high heat, melt the butter. Add the slider roll and grill the middle until golden brown.
- Put slider roll on a plate and it’s time to build the crab slider. Start with the bottom side of the Slider Bun and add the Avocado, then add some Fresh Black Point Picked Crab Meat. Next add a half slice of Bacon, then drizzle some Lime Cream Sauce, then add the Tomato and top half of Slider Bun.