Lobster, brown rice, avocado, corn, black beans and romaine
A lean and healthy lunch plate you can cook in bulk!
PREP TIME 20 minutes
COOK TIME 10 minutes
CATEGORIES healthy, lunch, rice, lobster
DIFFICULTY LEVEL easy
Lobster claw knuckle meat, cooked 1 lb
Brown rice 1 cup
Avocado, diced 1 ea
Black beans 1 can
Corn, off the cob or canned ½ cup or 1 can
Romaine, sliced 1 cup
Salt & FGBP t.t.
Cheddar cheese, grated (optional) ½ cup
- In a rice cooker cook brown rice with 2 cups of water for ~20 minutes or until done.
- Reheat black beans in a small pot.
- Reheat canned corn in a small pot.
- Once the rice is done fluff with a fork and season.
- In a large pan over medium low heat add rice, beans, corn and lobster meat and toss until lobster meat is warm. 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer into a bowl and top with shredded romaine and avocado.
- (optional with cheese.) Before adding romaine and avocado top with cheese and let the cheese melt.
- Rice cooker
- Small pot
- Large saute pan
- Make your own black bean recipe and include bacon!