Bacon, Maine Lobster and Tomato Sliders
1 1/2 lbs Maine Lobster
1/4 tsp Sesame
1/4 tsp Fennel
1/4 tsp Celery salt
1/4 tsp Korean chili pepper
2 tsp Mayonnaise
1/4 tsp, plus as needed Sriracha chili sauce
2 Bacon strips, cut into thirds
12 thin sliced tomato
6 Brioche rolls
- Buy Maine lobster meat
- Grind sesame, fennel, celery salt and Korean chili pepper until fine.
- Combine mayonnaise with dry spice blend. Add sriracha. Reserve, refrigerated, at least 15 minutes.
- Separate claws and tail from body of Maine lobster, reserving body for another use. Cook claws in a pot of boiling water for 9 minutes, and tail for 7 minutes. Remove Maine lobster from boiling water and chill in ice water
- Remove Maine lobster meat from shells and chop into 1/2-inch cubes. Combine Maine lobster meat with spiced mayonnaise.
- Spoon 2 ounces Maine lobster salad in each mini brioche roll. Top each with a piece of bacon and 2 thin slices of tomato and skewer with bamboo skewers. Plate 3 sliders per serving, and serve with additional sriracha if desired.
Courtesy of Plate/Plateonline.com