When do I place my order?
Anytime. You can choose your delivery date of choice on the Checkout Page. We recommend placing orders at least a few days in advance of your requested delivery date.
For LIVE or FRESH orders, we ship Overnight Service. You can select Tuesday through Saturday delivery.
For FLASH FROZEN orders, we ship 2-Day Service, Air or Ground. You can select Wednesday through Saturday delivery.
- There is an additional $25 charge for Saturday delivery, which will be added to your order at checkout.
- The cutoff time for orders being shipped the same day is 9:30 a.m. ET.
How do I redeem my voucher or coupon?
- Navigate to the package you wish to order. Click “ADD TO CART.”
- Add “Extras” if you wish at a discounted rate from “Add To Your Feast.” Click “Checkout.”
- Enter REDEMPTION CODE in the “Enter Coupon Code” field. (Very First Field) Click “UPDATE.”
- Choose your arrival date from the calendar in “Choose Arrival Date” field (dates appear in gray on the calendar)
- “Calculate Shipping” by selecting the ‘ship to’ state from the drop down menu. The page will refresh with a new shipping total and prompt automatically in the shipping address.
- Complete Billing Information (name on card, street address, city, state, zip). Phone number and e-mail address are required for any order or delivery correspondence.
- Complete Shipping Address (name, street address, city , state, zip) **Please verify address before clicking purchase. We are not responsible for incomplete or incorrect address information entered.
- Enter credit card information (number, expiration date, security code numbers)
- Click “PURCHASE” only once to prevent duplicating your order.
You should receive a Transaction was Successful page to review your order. An order confirmation titled Purchase Receipt will be sent to your e-mail.
Receiving Frozen Products:
When you receive a food item marked “Keep Refrigerated” or “Perishable,” open it immediately and check its temperature. The food should arrive frozen or partially frozen with ice crystals still visible or at least refrigerator cold — below 40 °F as measured with a food thermometer. Even if a product is smoked, cured, vacuum-packed, and/or fully cooked, it is still a perishable product and must be kept cold. If perishable food arrives warm — above 40 °F as measured with a food thermometer — notify us. Do not eat or taste suspect food.
Is it okay to eat a lobster that died in transit?
YES. However, you will need to cook any dead lobster within 8 hours of discovering a lobster died. Remove the rubber bands from the claws of the dead (or suspected dead) lobster or cook it in a separate pot to distinguish it from the live lobsters. Its meat should be just as firm as the rest. If the meat is spoiled, it will be crumbly. If you receive a dead lobster, please take photographs of the product and EMAIL US.
It can be difficult to tell the difference between a dead lobster or simply a sluggish lobster after being shipped. A good test is to gently touch the lobster’s eye and see if it moves. If there are no signs of life, don’t give up yet! A lobster does not have to be alive at the exact moment you are cooking it to still be good. The lobster’s temperature and the length of time it has been dead are the important factors to consider when deciding if a lobster is edible or not.
What should I do with a dead lobster?
COOK IT! Remove the rubber bands from the claws of the dead (or suspected dead) lobster or cook it in a separate pot to distinguish it from the live ones.
It is completely safe to cook live and dead lobsters together. Fully cook the lobster according to the instructions provided with your order or on this site. When your lobsters are cooked, check the consistency of the tail meat. If the meat appears firm, it is okay to eat it! If the meat is watery, loose and mushy, it should be discarded.
When should I cook my lobsters?
We advise you to cook your lobsters the same day you receive them. However, if you keep them in the refrigerator, they should keep an extra day. Please understand that if you wish to keep your lobsters alive until the following day, you are doing so at your own risk. We cannot guarantee survival of lobsters past their delivery date.
Is my online order secure?
YES. All online orders are encrypted and your credit card information is not stored. You will notice “https” when you’re checking out; this ensures the checkout is secure.
How do I prepare Maine lobster?
Lobsters can either be cooked live or killed prior to cooking. CLICK HERE for prep tips.
Do you have questions about a lobster’s anatomy and what is safe to eat?
1. Are the eggs inside the tail edible?
Yes. However, if the eggs are black, it means your lobster is not cooked enough. Cook the lobster until the eggs turn RED! Red eggs, or “lobster caviar,” are delicious and fine to eat.
2. What about the green stuff (tomalley)?
Tomalley is the liver of the lobster, located between the tail and the body. Many people love it and consider it a delicacy. Some do not like it and discard it.
3. What is the white stuff on the lobster meat?
That is the fat from the lobster, which can stick to the meat. It is normal and can be eaten or discarded. If you’re preparing cooked lobster meat for later, a great way to remove the fat is by placing the cooked meat in a bath of salty water and gently rubbing it off.
How do I check on the status of my order?
EMAIL is best @ email@example.com. Office Hours 8 A.M. ET 6 P.M. ET.
How do I get my Tracking Number?
For FedEx Tracking Numbers Call: 866-928-6428
How do I change or make a correction to my Order once it has been placed?
For Order corrections/changes EMAIL us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am having trouble with my Coupon Code?
For Coupon Issues, EMAIL us at email@example.com
General information and other questions?
For ALL other Inquiries, Call: 866-562-4817
Hours of Operation
Mon – Fri: 8 ET through 6 ET
Sat and Sun: e-mail support only